News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

My Introduction.

Started by Athenas Mom, January 17, 2007, 02:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athenas Mom

Hi All.

My name is Danielle, my husband is Sean, we just got our new darling about 2 months ago.  Her name is Athena.  She's a gorgeous black and fawn 15 week Corso.

We live in Edmonton Alberta Canada.  We had been looking into dog breeds for about 2 years, when I stumbled onto the Corso.  It had everything we were looking for in our new baby.  Luckily enough there was a breeder about 3 hours away from where we live, so we contacted then and headed out to their place to meed with the dogs.  Our kids just fell in love with them.  So this November when we found out that they had a litter we got our Athena.  We've started obedience training with her and she's doing wonderful.

I'm so glad I found this forum, it will be a great tool to talk to other Corso parents and get their input into the breed.

I look forward to chatting with you all.


Danielle

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi and welcome!  You must mean fawn with black mask correct?  Anyway post some pics, lots to read here, have fun.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!  Lots of great information.   :)


USA

moosified

Welcome, add a pic of the pup. :)

PBK


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Athenas Mom

Yes, as you can see she's fawn with a black mask.  I actally figured out how to upload her picture.  I took this one last weekend, I finally got a good one of her.  All the others were of the side of her face or her looking down.

Solgunn


Sussi


Joe

Welcome aboard, great folks here  :)

CanadaCC

Hi and welcome Danielle and Sean
Im your nieghbor in St albert. Ive emailed you , Hope toi Chat soon
Kerry

Cohors

Welcome Danielle to the forum.
360º Cane Corso