News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

New guy from Texas

Started by Superman750, January 20, 2011, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superman750

How's it going everyone? I am located in Round Rock, Tx. Round Rock is just north of Austin in central Texas. I have recently become interested in this breed, and wish to learn more about them. Hopefully, once I have learned more, I want to show them. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Daniel
- Daniel

justice


Garciano


roy

welcome from ft worth area!!

roy

Phantom

Welcome from Dallas. There are a lot of good topics on this forum, browse around.

Superman750

Thanks everyone. I will definitely take a look around.
- Daniel

Casa del Sol

Welcome...lots of info here. Enjoy the site....
Originally from West Texas.....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Marco