News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Sweden - Stockholm

Started by R o L, January 12, 2007, 08:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R o L

Hi!
My name is Nina. I live outside of Stockholm with my boyfriend, 4 cats, hens and 2 mail cc called Rozzo and Liran. Rozzo is 14 month and Liran is only 5 months old. Both of them are from HÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤gnatorpet.
I look forward to read a lot of funny and interesting things here. :)

ninci

Hey one more Nina here ;D I hope you will enjoy here with us. And of coruse share some photos of your dogs ;) We are all crazy about the photos.  ;D

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sussi

Hello NinaÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D nice to see you here - give lot ofÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :-* to the boysÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

Jenny

Hiii Nina!!
I didnt know that Rozza was 2 years old ;) ;) I thought he just became 1 :D
Give Lill Fis och Stor Fis a kiss on the nose from me :D

CaneLinda


Deucalions


R o L

Quote from: Jenny on January 12, 2007, 03:59:29 PM
Hiii Nina!!
I didnt know that Rozza was 2 years old ;) ;) I thought he just became 1 :D
Give Lill Fis och Stor Fis a kiss on the nose from me :D

:o :o ops...... :o  Sorry. youre right............. He is 14 mounth.... ;)

R o L

Quote from: Sussi on January 12, 2007, 03:46:35 PM
Hello NinaÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D nice to see you here - give lot ofÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :-* to the boysÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

I will ;)

Solgunn

Welcome to this forum Nina. :D

R o L


liek6130

welcome to this forum Nina ;)

Cohors

Welcome Nina to the forum.
360º Cane Corso