News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello canadian

Started by abiqa, January 26, 2011, 05:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abiqa

Hi,
I'm from Alberta and I don't own cane corso yet but I'm planning to get one in the next year or 2...  I'm doing my homework by reading as much as I can on CC.

Abiqa


Cody

hi from Calgary. Where in Alberta are you?
There are a few of us here who meet up fairly often to walk together, if you are around you are more then welcome to join up with us and meet some Corso.

Alla

Hi there!

Where in Alberta? I live in Calgary and have a wonderful one year old CC pup. He is everything I could hope for and more! Good luck with your search!!!

Mary

Welcome from an eastern Canadian! Good luck with your search and look forward to pics when you have gotten him/her.

Garciano