News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

mkh- Hello from CO

Started by mkh, March 04, 2011, 05:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkh

Hi my name is Meghan. I live in CO and just put my deposit on my new CC who will be ready in 2 weeks! I wanted to learn more about the breed (though I've read A LOT) and hear the experiences of other CC owners. Hope to talk to you all soon!

~MKH

TrishF

Meghan, welcome to the forum! I am also relatively new to Corso, but studied the breed extensively for 2 yrs. before getting one. You will find a wealth of info here. Great people with lots of experience and wisdom to pass on. Enjoy your new baby and please post some pics so we can see him/her!
Trish.........IL
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

Garciano


ELENI

Welcome and congratulations on your new pup !

Darek