News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Pennsylvania

Started by bboyd, February 08, 2011, 03:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboyd

Hello, I do not have a Cane Corso yet, but we are visiting our first breeder on Saturday.  They are beautiful animals and I wanted to join the forum to learn as much as possible about the breed.

Brian

Garciano

Way to go Brian
I think everyone who has a Corso should have this type of info. Enjoy the forum.

PrideNJoyzCC

Sounds like a great way to start your research.

Welcome from another Pennsylvanian.  (Philly side)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

justice


Denti Acciaio

Hello Brian! Welcome here and enjoy the forum!  ;D I hope U will get your "kid" soon - U will see it worths everything  ;D

PS: I am from Hungary - but I have managed to spend 6 wonderful months in Pennssylvania (Chambersburg) :-*
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel

ELENI

Welcome and good luck !  We are from New York and just recently found our wonderful new addition from a local breeder.  Good Luck with your decision !

ronjhoser

Always interesting to see how closely we sometimes pass outside of the dog world.  We are just over an hour from Chambersburg.  We should have a travel guide section of the forum to check on who is in the area we are visiting with Cane Corso that may be of interest...

PS: I am from Hungary - but I have managed to spend 6 wonderful months in Pennssylvania (Chambersburg) :-*
[/quote]

And, of course, welcome Brian...

Gwenstone

Bes Van Bael

Big Dog Natural - the natural way to feed
http://www.bigdognatural.com

www.gwenstone.com
Gwenstone Mastiffs - raised on a raw diet

Ellen


TrishF

Welcome from So. IL. I am new to the forum also, but trust me there is a WEALTH of information here. Great choice on your part to join, read and learn.
Trish
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

Darek