News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi from Tennessee:)

Started by Jennifer, January 31, 2011, 10:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Hi Everyone,

   My name is Jennifer and I am a new breeder. I am being mentored by one of the sweetest women I know, Stephanie Simpson:) Not sure what else to put on here, I hope to learn from all of the veteran breeders and would appreciate and suggestions you may have to offer.


pete

Welcome to the forum Jennifer''
PETE ANASTASATOS

justice


Jennifer


Stephanie



USA

TrishF

Welcome Jennifer! Best of wishes to you for your new kennel. What is the name? I am from So. IL...about 20 miles north of the KY border, so we are almost neighbors!
Trish
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

Ellen


Garciano


Darek


Jennifer

Hey Stephanie ;D Better late than never right, lol  ;) @ Trish, my kennel name is Ray's Cane Corsos... Thanks everyone for the welcome:-)