News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hellio from Ontario

Started by BRT, April 13, 2011, 01:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRT

Not a Corso owner here (yet), but definitely interested.

I had been researching them for some time but, with an apparent extreme variation in size, temperament, energy level, protectiveness, health issues, etc, I still haven't got a solid feel for the breed (of course, can be said for many other breeds, as well).

Also, from what I gather, good breeders are few and far between (and this, too, can be said for many, if not most, other breeds).

I, very much, look forward to the learning experience!

Mary

Hi and welcome from the east coast! Good luck with you search but you are on the right track with researching lots before :)

BRT

Thanks, Mary.

I always research my dogs - a lot. 
But so far, this breed seems to be
particularly difficult to figure out.

:)  Maybe it's just me?  ???

Cody

Hi and welcome from Alberta.
Good luck on your research, there are some fantastic old threads on this forum!

BRT

Quote from: Cody on April 13, 2011, 11:47:04 PM
Hi and welcome from Alberta.
Good luck on your research, there are some fantastic old threads on this forum!

Thanks, Cody.

I have been looking ...
Are there any old threads, in particular,
that you could recommend?

Cody

I would say these are some of my personal favorites;

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=4722.0

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=1656.0

http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=1556.0

There is almost 50 pages of reading, this are just some of the threads I found in my search, but there are many many more.
Good luck  :)


TeamCaneCorso

  I know this is basic and Old School.... just make sure you meet your pup's parents... personally it would be tough for me to purchase a dog without meeting them and seeing their living conditions... it shows you so much... there are also some incredible animals in the rescue chain....cheap too (free)     T.