News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Empirestatecanecorso.com

Started by Empirestatecanecorso.com, April 21, 2011, 09:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empirestatecanecorso.com

Hi all new to the forum and happy to be here. I am really more than an enthusiast than a breeder since seldomly will I have more than 2 litters per year if that. I proudly breed the Rivale Line of which I cannot take the credit since it was developed by none other than Mr. Colon of Queens Newyork. I will have pups available from time to time and am available for providing obedience lessons and beginner protection work or I call it building prey drive.

I am the proud owner of Rivale Monstro son to Rivale Mojo and also my girls Rivale Tonka and Rivale Betty Boop daughters to the late and great Rivale Machiavelli . They may be researched on either Yahoo or Google.

In any event I look foward to sharing as well as learning on this forum.

lea