News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

New Comer

Started by scogs4444, October 31, 2011, 03:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scogs4444

Hello all, my name is steve.  I live in NY with my girlfriend.  I currently work as a correction officer.  I have been looking to get a dog for quite a few years now.  I came across the Cane Corso about a year and a half ago and Absolutely fell in love right away.  The time has come in my life that now is the right time to add a dog to my family.  I have been researching a bunch of breeders online.  They all seem great.  If anyone could steer me in the right direction as to what to look for in a good breeder, where to look.  As much information as I read online, I still feel very lost in the process.  I am sure I will be able to obtain a wealth of information from everyone on this forum.  I am very excited to hear from everyone.

Casa del Sol

Welcome to the forum Steve.......best of luck in your CC search. The CC is truly a one of a kind breed.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.