News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Chicago, IL

Started by limdca87, May 30, 2011, 04:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limdca87

Hi. My name is Lim Williams from Chicago, IL and I am a huge enthusiast of the breed. I purchased my first cane corso (Deuce) about 11 years ago but he has passed on with all the other great dogs. He will always be remembered. I am now looking into some cane corso breeders once again because I plan to bring another Cane corso on board in the next year or so. This time i would like to be more active with him as far as shows and training goes because they love to learn and please. Best breed on the planet i must say. All breeders near and far are welcome to send a message over if they would like to introduce their line of the breed to me.

justice

Welcome, From Connecticut. I have family out in Il., Hoffman Estates, Schaumberg and Mundelein. Nice to have you on the forum. Enjoy.

limdca87

Thanks a lot. I live about 10 or 12 miles away from Schaumburg.

AngieS

Welcome!  Im right down 55 by Joliet   ;D  Good Luck finding your new pal!
Angie
Proudly owned by Renegades Dozer  CGC, PDC, RN, BH

TrishF

Hello and welcome to the forum! I live in the very southern tip of IL, about 25 miles north of the Kentucky border.
Trish
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

Garciano

Great to have someone else near .......Welcome from Wayne Il....... :)

Empirestatecanecorso.com

Hello and welcome to the Forum and good to hear someone looking to work their expectant new puppy. Wow , you say best breed on the planet......................, better be careful where else you say that lol.

I must admit the corso years back got my heart and so yes I think they are great too!

Hang out listen , learn as there is always something to learn and learn also to distinguish the crap from the relevant truth  not just on this board but everywhere . You should be ok.


limdca87

Quote from: Garciano on June 03, 2011, 06:48:08 PM
Great to have someone else near .......Welcome from Wayne Il....... :)

Yeah, you are pretty close. Great looking dogs by the way.

Garciano

Hope you find your show puppy we need more corso folk showing out this way. ;D

limdca87

Thanks a lot. I'm definitely taking my time on choosing from a handful of breeders to find my perfect boy. I would definitely like to meet you and your dogs one day. Its not everyday I find someone close who loves the breed as well.

Darek