News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Hungary!

Started by tokossoccer, January 16, 2011, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokossoccer




tokossoccer

Hello.We are from Hungary. I have got my first corso five years  ago.I love   corso.Thanks for Italy. ;D ;D




tokossoccer

Hi.I  just want to share a news,Guards Of Italia Amy x-ray´s HD-A,Guards of italia astor  HD-B ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Camilla/Cane

Quote from: tokossoccer on January 21, 2012, 07:05:23 PM
Hi.I  just want to share a news,Guards Of Italia Amy x-ray´s HD-A,Guards of italia astor  HD-B ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations :)

Asmotheos



tokossoccer

Quote from: Camilla/Cane on January 22, 2012, 07:14:41 AM
Quote from: tokossoccer on January 21, 2012, 07:05:23 PM
Hi.I  just want to share a news,Guards Of Italia Amy x-ray´s HD-A,Guards of italia astor  HD-B ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations :) thanks ;D

tokossoccer

news !!!!guards of italia astor ( ATTILA) 2012 03.25 cegléd winer  ;D cac,bob,hfgy.