News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Beaumont Texas

Started by Bigdaddy, November 09, 2012, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigdaddy

Hello everyone here, my name is Shane Martin and I am from Texas. I have been wanting to get a Cane Corso for quite some time and found this forum while reading about them. Beautiful dogs and I understand they are excellent guardians. I hope to be welcomed here and find more info about them. I have two daughters, one is three and the other is eight. My son will be born on the 27th. I (my wife) have a 4lb Yorkie. If I get a puppy, will this be a challange to him or do they adjust well? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Thank again,
Shane Martin

Cohors


Hello
Welcome to the CC forum
Greetings from Rio de Janeiro.
In my opinion nothing to do it. Puppies are very sociable, so i believe no big deal, just care cause sometimes the like to play hard.
360º Cane Corso