News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)

Started by Charlotte, March 02, 2007, 02:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

Hi,
I'm Charlotte and I have 4 CC at the moment. I used to have GSD but some years ago, I bought my first Ccorso and I just love the breed!Ã, ;) I have a small Corso breeding where my goal is to breed dogs with lots of working ability and of course a nice exterior. My main interest is to work with the dogs.

I hope to meet a bunch of great people out here. :)

Jessica

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Milla

Hi and welcome, Charlotte!

Lots of useful info here!  :)
- Puppies born -

Irena

hey, welcome tothe forum
nice to meat another me about working your dogs :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Monica


Karina

Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us


guillaume


ABDEL


www.el-canecorso.com

Charlotte

Hi and thanks.
Yes, I had miss Molina.Ã,  :) She was absolutely wonderful and I sure miss her!!Ã,  :'(

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Maddox


CaneLinda

Hi Charlotte!
..I saw your Gizmie on your website - absolutely adorable!!  ;D