News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Kennel Chantico

Started by Solgunn, March 26, 2007, 02:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solgunn

Hello!

As some of you have seen i have been around on this forum for a while, but i havent intoduced my self as a breeder before now.
I am a woman, 32 years old and i live on a farm in Norway. I have 5 Cane corsos at home today and i have just have had one litter. I have beeen obedience trainer for some years in the dog club i was member of until i moved last autum. I have 3 females and two males at home.
You can see my website onÃ,  www.kennelchantico.com

Joe

Very Nice Dogs.

Beautiful area as well, amazing scenery :)

Solgunn


Charlotte

Hi Solgunn and welcome!  ;D

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us