News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Slovenia!

Started by Personifer, July 28, 2007, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Personifer

Hi everybody!

I'm Matic and I come from Slovenia's capitol Ljubljana.

I have a 11 year old King Charles spaniel but have fallen in love with cane corsi.
I am sorry about my English… it's not my first language and I probably make a lot of mistakes (still learning it). I promise I'll get better :P .

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Esther

Hello and welcome to the forum  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Akita

hello have a great time on this forum  :)

CaneLinda


KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome!  No worries about the language....... We all love the CC's here too!

Personifer

@everybody: Thanks for the greetings!
I can see that there are some slovenians here... ;)
Btw, a great forum!

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us