News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Greetings from a Boral Forest

Started by Guardin, April 02, 2007, 03:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardin

Hello,
My name is Jody and I am owned by a 4.5 month old female Cane named Garden. She is my third Mastiff, my first Cane. I would have liked to do her ears but unfortunatly around here she would be considered VICIOUS. lol. I lost my English Mastiff Binky to a mystery sickness that came to light a month later in the form of a Pet Food Recall. Thank you MENUFOODSÃ,  for killing my best friend. And what can I do about it? Humm not much. I will say this much. Not 1 gram of processed food will make it passed Gardens lips. I trust no one with my furkids foods. I buy only human grade meats and organs and make my oun. She is huge happy and healthy.

Meat Garden is a blue brindle, very rare for these parts. I am amazed with how protective she is over me. Even at 4.5 months. I love her.Ã, 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ronso

Jody she's beautiful! Where did you get her?

Welcome to the forums!  ;D

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

canecorsodog

Oh my good....  :'( :'( :'(

I heard about the food problems in the USA but I didn't meet anybody yet that had problems with it. So I just thought they are exaggerating, but I do get allot of emails form my puppy owners that ask about feeding advices because of all the problems.

Now I will tell them to be more carefull with what to feed....

Still welcome here, enjoy the forum!

canecorsonancy

Some of the foods on the list are also exported to Europe and for sale here now. So it's not just an US problem..... The list is posted elsewhere on the forum.
xxx
Nancy

Joe

So sorry to hear about your dog :(

Welcome to the forum and girl is very cute.

ben Fuerte

sorry for your bereavement  :(

but welcome to the forum

enjoy  it  :)

ciao  8)

chris

hello jody
welcome on board, cute pup you have

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum and I too am very sorry to hear about your dog.  :'(


USA