News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

New to the forum and Corso's (Italian import female)

Started by Integrity, May 29, 2007, 10:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Integrity

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric and I am new to the Corso breed. My wife and I are looking for a sound breeed/show quality foundation female. We are interested in breeding as a hobby. We have had large dominant breed dogs in the past and are very excited about Corso's. If anyone has some usual information for me or knows who i can talk to about importing an italian breed quality female please advise.

Thanks,

Eric and Deena Recine

Darrel

Hello Eric, glad you found your way to the forum I am sure you will enjoy it ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Stephanie



USA

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Karina

Daffie - very very tired in the morning -