News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Buongiorno da FossoCorno !!!

Started by FossoCorno, June 08, 2006, 10:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FossoCorno

Hello to all members of the forum and thanks to invite us to join. We are Cane Corso lovers and breeders here in Italy, the country where Cane Corso was born...!!!
Our goal is to produce healthy dogs, with carachter, temperament and soundness, following the ENCI/FCI Standard.
We are very proud to have breed & own "Eclissi di Luna", one of the most titled Corso in the history of the breed !
Please visit our web site www.fossocorno.it
Thank you all.
Alberto & Sergio

[attachment deleted by admin]
A dog is for life, not just for Xmas...!!!

Cohors

Benvenuto to the forum and congratulations concerns of Eclipse, she is really a paint!
360º Cane Corso

jojo

ah Hello

I think I may have heard of this kennel before................. :-*

Welcome to the forum, I go in September to School to learn Italian, then at least my poor dog will understand what it is I am saying!

Ciao and Baci

Jo and Baila x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, I have to laugh but I love to read the boards when others write in english from different countries!  I know if I tried in another language it would be just as funny to you all!    This is becoming a great board and will be the best with all the help of the members!   I am glad to be a part of it.
Pete
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Irena

welcome to the forum, it's great to see another breeder joins the group  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ninci

Welcome! Nice dogs :-*

More breeders more useful informations for me ;D. I love this board more and more every day.

Nina
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

Welcome! I am very very happy that you joined us!!!!!!!!!!

@Pete. You laugh about all the different "kinds" of English. I still laugh about the time when we were in Italy together. Italians speak English to me and I translated that into English for you ::) You met Sergio and Alberto in Pove Del Grappa. Here is one of them

Don't ask me which one ::) I only know the dog is Luna ;D
xxx
Nancy

chris

hello fossocorno
welcome to this exellent forum

jojo

Nancy

This handsome stud is Sergio.... and yes Luna, ah precious Luna is the lady in the photograph...  ;D

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

denis_ali

Ciao Alberto ...Ciao Sergio.....
welcome ....we are glad that u are here on this forum....

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hello Albetro and Sergio, welcome :)