News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi everybody from Ukraine

Started by kometa, May 14, 2007, 09:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kometa

Hello everybody! My name is Olesya, I live in Ukraine and I have two femails cane corso, one 3-years old and one 10-months old. I have a lot of questions which I will ask a little bit later, I will first read the forum, may be I will find answers to my questions there  :)
I hope this is the forum where gather the people, who really love this breed!

Joe

Welcome aboard!!!!  Great place with a lot of information and very Knowledgeable people to answer any questions you may have.

Akita

Hello welkcome have a nice time  8)

Yulia

Welcome - it's really good forume
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

kometa

#4
Here are some pictures of my dogs. The black one is 3 years old. The brindle one is 8-months old on the picture, I will make a fresh pictures this week.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Kat

Hello. Nice dogs you have  :D
I have Ukrain roots too (my last name is Chtuka - my grandfather was Ukrain) and it's nice to read some of the Cane Corso's in Ukraine  :D

Cohors

Hello,
A very welcome to our forum.
360º Cane Corso

CaneLinda


kometa

Some more pictures  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

jojo

I love running pictures - they look like they got ate in a wind tunnel - beautiful dogs!
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Karina

Hi and welcome ;D

Lovely picÃ,´s  ;D
Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

FossoCorno

Welcome Olesya  ;) Greetings from Italy !
A dog is for life, not just for Xmas...!!!

Cane Club Kennel


100% envolved