News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Aurora Nel Cielo, Danish Breeder living in Sweden.

Started by Aurora Nel Cielo, June 02, 2007, 04:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hello my name is Isabella and I am a breeder living in sweden, had my first litter last year with 12 beautifull pups, some of theme has god prize in show, 2 females Bim, 1 male 2 times BIR and they all 3 got onouer price.
My goal is to breed CC there is not to small in hight, and with a god bone strukture, stop and head, an angels.
They have to have clever and god in mentality.
The CC is number 1 dog for me had over the years other dog breeds, but for me there is only CC now.
I own 6 females  and 3 males. 2 of theme are living with each a family in Göteborg Sweden, and one male near Helsingborg Sweden.
1 female are living with Jane in Karlskrona Sweden.
At home I got 4 females and 1 male.
If I nead advice and help in questions, I allways talk with Luigi, with La Valle Dei Lord Kennel in Italy.
He is a onest person, I am able to feel comfortable with.

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia