News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

New Member - Long time CC lover!

Started by Duff, May 29, 2007, 05:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duff

Hi Everyone,Ã,  Ã, 

I just found you all over here and wanted to say a BIG hello to all the fellow CC lovers.Ã,  Ã,  I am in Dallas Texas and a lucky owners of aÃ,  CC.Ã,  Jet is a 5 year old Black Brindle Male CC out of Bel Monte and an over all wonderful dog!Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

We are working our way through Hip Displaysia (sp?)Ã,  Ã, His poor hips and not holding up the older he gets but we are working on different ways to deal with it.Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

I will forever be aÃ,  CC lover.Ã,  Ã,  When I first started researching the breed over 7years ago there was not near as much informarion and so many years later it is great to see all the various communities of CC lovers!Ã,  Ã, 

Cheers to all the fellow CC lovers!

Duff


Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Claude DARMANIN


BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Duff, I am your neighbor, Oklahoma!  Welcome to the board!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

jojo

Welcome - sorry to hear about the HD
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Darrel

Hello and Welcome 8) Sorry to hear about your issue with HD.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)