News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

About Time Cane Corso

Started by AboutTimeCorso, June 13, 2006, 02:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AboutTimeCorso

Hi everyone,
We are Richard & Laura, from About Time Cane Corso.

Richard has always loved mastiffs, and I tended to lean toward somethng a little less large, and less drool, and less wrinkles... but one day I saw a photo of a Corso and that sparked two years of breed reasearch and another year of searching for the perfect first dog for us.

When we picked up Chinga (our first Corso), I thought she was going to be a dog I "could tolerate" as my fiancee wanted one...
Little did I konw Chinga would have me wrapped around her tail in just a couple days. I completly and totally fell for this wonderful breed!

We now have 4, and absolutley love them all!
Here are some photos - you can see more on our website. There is a complete photo gallery for each dog (I love taking pictures).

Laura
http://www.corsopups.com








Visit Us Online at: www.CorsoPups.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Laura, I have not had a chance to look at your new pics but will today after work!  LOL 
Welcome aboard!
Pete
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

AboutTimeCorso

Thanks Pete!
I'm sure you will enjoy them - I just added about 30 photos to the galleries for Chaos, Dakota & Pyro.

:D

Laura

Visit Us Online at: www.CorsoPups.com

ninci

Welcome on this board, photos are really great! I hope you will enjoy here.

Nina
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Irena

welcome to the forum
you fell into the same trap we all did and nobody wants to get out lol  ;D


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Cohors

360º Cane Corso