News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello To All

Started by Lola, June 19, 2007, 11:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

Hi Everyone!!

Just saying a quick hello.  I'm lola, a beautiful baby blue brindle.  I'm only 8 weeks old, so I am a little shy still.  I have a really good family, and some nice playmates too!. 

Here's a picture so everyone can see who I am. 

Talk to you soon. 


[attachment deleted by admin]

Cohors



Hi Lola, welcome onboard.We hope to see you sometimes from now.
360º Cane Corso

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

chris


Darrel

Welcome to the forum Lola. Who are your parents ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Yulia

Hello Lola and welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena

Hi Lola welcome to the forum
cute puppy  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Akita

hello and welcome one this nice forum have fun  ;) ;) ;)

Joe


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo