News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Matt, June 15, 2007, 06:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Hello

I live in Ohio. I have one Corso male 8 mo.
Great Board.

Matt   

Akita

Hello welcome one board have a nice time one this forum :D :D

Yulia

Hello and welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum! :)


USA

Darrel

Welcome to the forum Matt. I am also from Ohio, where abouts are you from? We are outside of West Liberty.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Matt !!  ;)

[]Ã,´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

chris

welcome to the forum matt

Esther

Hello and welkom  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!  :)

wiredice