News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Saying Hello!

Started by wcarter, June 12, 2007, 09:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcarter


Hello all.

New to the board and new to the Cane Corso world.  As a matter of fact, I'm so new that I'm not even a owner yet.  I do expect that to change shortly as I've placed a deposit on a pup from a litter that is approx 2 weeks old today.

So...still listing and thinking about the items that a new owner will need. Crate options, collar types ect...

Looking forward to interacting with and learning from the group.

canecorsonancy

Hi newbie ;D
And your name is................

I will move your first post to general Corso Talk ;)
xxx
Nancy

Joe


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Darrel

Welcome to the forum :) Who are the parents of your new pup?
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Akita

welcome to this forum have fun  ;D ;D

Kelly

I'm so jealous!  I can't wait til I can say "Im getting my corso!"
Welcome to the forum, it's very informative.

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Carter ...   :)
 
Congrats;

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

mobiusgrip

Hey William- I've had my Corso pup 12 weeks (he's about 20 weeks now), and I've been on this forum for , I'd guess, around 10. This has been a great place to ask questions and make friends. Welcome.

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo