News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

New member in California.

Started by Anthony Hamilton, September 04, 2007, 08:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Hamilton

Hello everyone my name is Anthony , I live in the Bay Area in Northern California. I have a 3yr old male .

Amore

Nice to see you here Anthony!   
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Jerry&Kayla

very nice to see new faces on here welcome

CaneLinda


vasuandchris

Hi Anthony,
Welcome. We are neighbors  :), We live in Morgan Hill and have a 1.5yr old female named Bella.

BlueMoonCorsoDogs

hey Anthony, welcome! HAve any updated pics of your corso for this coming years contest. be sure to get them in before mid october :)

:)
"Agree to Disagree!" |   █ ♥ █ ♥ █ | Regards & God Bless, Nena Gb

www.CorsoLuv.com | www.BlueMoonCaneCorso.com | www.CorsoTalk.com | www.BreederWebDesign.com

Anthony Hamilton

Thanks everyone for the warm reception! ;D

Laura Ice

Hello there and welcome!
Would love to know alittle more about your CC  :D

william y

Welcome, Tons of great info and people!!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

tmlto

hey ant, welcome!!!! kisses and hugs for benecio...
There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

Defrenskes

hi and welkom from a raining Netherlands

You have some pics from youre CC...............?? ;)

Defrenskes

Anthony Hamilton

 Hi Tara and Stacey, good to see you both here and thanks for the warm greeting from everyone else I really like the vibe here, And there is loads of good information available. I do not have to many pics on my laptop I am at home for the next two more weeks I will try to post some pics of our boy.

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time