News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

HELLO TO ALL!

Started by CORSOFOREVER, August 28, 2007, 09:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CORSOFOREVER


I call Ivan Gatto and are a breeder of "cane corso ortognato".
My situated one is...
www.canecorsortognato.com
thanks!!
Sel. "I CORSI DI GAIA"
Di Ivan Gatto
Como (Italia)
www.canecorsortognato.com
e-mail i.gatto@genie.it
http://icorsidigaia.blogspot.com/

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome - nice website!

CORSOFOREVER

These are my subjects......
Geneva, premurosa mother, but al time same Nevrile,potente... characterized highest hardening and temperament.
Sel. "I CORSI DI GAIA"
Di Ivan Gatto
Como (Italia)
www.canecorsortognato.com
e-mail i.gatto@genie.it
http://icorsidigaia.blogspot.com/

CORSOFOREVER

 Vulan, wide bite and balance, than accompany to one dynamics esplosività... bovaro and incorruttibile defender!
Sel. "I CORSI DI GAIA"
Di Ivan Gatto
Como (Italia)
www.canecorsortognato.com
e-mail i.gatto@genie.it
http://icorsidigaia.blogspot.com/

CORSOFOREVER

 Syria, Energy to the pure state.... ITS DINAMICITA' SPOUSE PERFECTLY WITH ITS LARGE ATTITUDES SPORT.
Sel. "I CORSI DI GAIA"
Di Ivan Gatto
Como (Italia)
www.canecorsortognato.com
e-mail i.gatto@genie.it
http://icorsidigaia.blogspot.com/