News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

New Member

Started by Laura Ice, August 21, 2007, 10:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Ice

Hello everyone!
Thanks to Stephanie, she linked me to this site!...Thanks Stephanie!Ã,  :P
I have two Cane Corsos.
One Male- 2 yrs old and one female- 6 months old. Eventually going to get another female in about six months.
I Hope everyone is doing great!

Take care,
Laura

Stephanie

Glad to see ya here!  Lots of information for you.  Post some pics of your dogs!

Take care,
Steph


USA

Laura Ice

Pictures are posted....take a look!

;D

KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome!!!! ;D

guillaume


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Laura Ice

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody!

Akita


Casa del Sol

ciao laura,

welcome to the forum. lots of great people and information here. enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
I too have two cc:s, one male 2 yrs, one female 7 months AND planning another one.. maybe we have something more in common too? lol  ;D

Laura Ice

Quote from: Krim on August 23, 2007, 06:04:17 PM
Hi and welcome!
I too have two cc:s, one male 2 yrs, one female 7 months AND planning another one.. maybe we have something more in common too? lolÃ,  ;D
Thank you!
Great minds think alike!!! :P
What kennels did you buy your dogs from?

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Laura Ice

Hello...thank you for the warm welcome once again!
I love this forum!

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown