News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

new member

Started by justice, September 21, 2007, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justice

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member from connecticut U.S.A. Just wanted to introduce myself. I feeling my way through the forum right now. Glad to be here.

Darrel

Hello and welcome to the forum 8) Do you have any Corsos?
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Laura Ice


canecorsonancy

Hi "justice",

Welcome on board.
Could you please give us your name? We like to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CaneLinda


justice

names' B. Kevin. Yes I do own a cane corso. Male about 1 1/2 yrs. old. I'm in the works of purchasing my second. Fairly new to the cane corso ( three years tops)but learning pretty quickly, I leave this forum with headaches do to all of the info. absorbed. Fell in love at first site, couldn't see myself with another breed from here on. We didn't purchase to breed so he is neutered. Our next will be intact. Just sifting through breeders right now and trying not to make the same mistake twice.

ben Fuerte

 welcome to the forum  :)

nice people & a lot of stuff to read

enjoy it  :D

ciao  8)

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome!  You will find lots of great info on here.  There is a show in Hartford at the end of October.  There should be lots of Corsos there along with their people.  It is a great way to meet others and see what lines you may wish to look at for your next addition.
Good luck!
JoAnne
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

justice

Thanks for the info Joanne. Do you know where I can get additional information about the show in Hartford next month? would really love to attend. never been to a show before and hartford is pretty much in my backyard.

justice

Joanne,
I got more info on the show in Hartford, Ct..It's at the Connecticut Expo Center on Oct. 27 & 28. thanks again for the heads up.