News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from NB, Canada

Started by Mary, November 06, 2007, 11:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

hi  everyone,

I live in New Brunswick, Canada with my boyfriend our 3 rotties and our newest addition Hemi our 6 1/2 mth old Corso.

This is our first corso so we are looking to learn lots from you with experience.

ItalicaCaneCorso

Well hello there! Nice to see you here. This is a great site!!!

Give Hemi a kiss......

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!!! Hemi is BEAUTIFUL!!!!   ;)


USA

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will love it ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Mary

Thanks for the Welcome!

Zoe I will be sure to pass along the kisses to the little (or not so little) love bug!

guillaume


Emma H.


Akita

Hello and welcome on board have a nice time  ;D ;D

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ronda75

 :) Welcome! I'm sure you'll appreciate this forum!   :D
Enrica

Mary

thanks for the welcome. I try to post some pics of my Hemi soon.

LeAnne Howard

Welcome to the board  ;D  Hehe!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~