News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

BluSteel Cane Corso - Oklahoma U.S.A.

Started by BluSteel CaneCorso, September 12, 2007, 10:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluSteel CaneCorso

Ok so a little slow but Nancy just now posted her Kennel and it is her site so I can now sneak in here too! LOL   My first Corso came in 1998, and then the second and on and on.   I always say the Corso is like Lays Potato chips, you can't just just have 1!!!!   I am way out in the country living with the dogs, cats, horses and surounded by cattle.   We have bred a few very nice litters and have some very promising breedings planned for next year!  Can't wait! 
Pete
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

canecorsonancy

Welcome Pete ;D

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on September 12, 2007, 10:41:21 PM
Ok so a little slow but Nancy just now posted her Kennel
No I didn't! Check the date on my post. May 14 2006 ::) Isabella just thought it was nice to welcome me after all that time, since no one did that yet :D
But it sure would be nice if more breeders would post a special introduction here. That would make it easier for the rest of the members to see who the breeders on this forum are (80 at the moment) and to find their websites.
xxx
Nancy

BluSteel CaneCorso

Ok so my web site address is now different
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

LeAnne Howard

I just signed up with the board but I wanted to let you know that I know one of your pups!!!  I have met her personally and have played with and handled her quite a bit!  She's a LOVELY gal and I get to pup-sit her next weekend!!! 
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

jojo

Pete Agusto is looking great - anymore pictures, he is the father to my boy and I have a very soft spot for him.... :-*
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Garciano

Hi Pete and a big warm welcome to you and yours  ;D ;D ;D.
Very nice site ;)

BluSteel CaneCorso

thank you guys, Leanne I just saw your post, hope you had a great weekend with that silly girl!!!  JoJo I do have more pics of Goose, he looks really good now has put on several pounds, I kept a daughter of his, will send you pics.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

kccorso

Where are you located exactly in Oklahoma?  I live in Kansas City and would like to come and visit your kennel.

thank you,
eric

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

LOL, he loves it too!  Did I ever send you pics of him?
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A