News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello, Corsari!

Started by vilma, February 17, 2007, 05:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amore

 ;)Ã,  Wow!Ã,  What great photos.Ã,  I really enjoyed viewing your pup!Ã,  Ã,  I have to admit, I think I enjoyed the quality of the photographs more than I appreciated the quality of the dog.Ã,  Ã, 

Airedales eh?Ã,  Love those dogs!Ã,  I would love to own one, but my husband brought me home a Patterdale Terrier instead.Ã,  I have to admit, I am warming up to the Patterdale we named "Lucy" very nicely.Ã, 

Welcome aboard and please keep the lovely artwork coming!

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Emma H.


vilma

Thanks  to everybody  :)
I know, Cerb won't be a star of CC show world, but he is the best companion we ever expected. I appreciate his caracter very much  :)

We also enjoy obedience working

Shows... There are not many CC in LT (4- 8 dogs on CAC shows ), so Cerb is LT JCH already  :)  I'm waiting forward for CACIB on March 2008 - G. Vandoni is going to be judge

Akita

welcome one board and thanks for the great pics  ;)