News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by scott manning, December 07, 2007, 07:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeAnne Howard

Welcome!!!!  I must say, I am super jealous :)

COPPER!!! COPPER!!!!! COPPER!!!!!!!  Copper has been my fave since the day they arrived :)  I'd go with Copper for sure!!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Akita

welcome and congratulations  ;) ;D

scott manning

              Thank You so much i am leaning towards Cooper to i needed to hear it from some  one else.           THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 

LeAnne Howard

COPPER! COPPER!! COPPER!!!  There!  Now you've heard it :) :) :)
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Darrel

Congo Congo Congo ;D ;D ;D Just my opinion for what its worth. lol
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

william y

As Justice said earlier, remember Darrel has been wih these pups from the beginning and knows their strengths and weaknesses, everyone else is just looking at photos, listen to and trust Darrrel, his knowledge will help you!   ;D   Good Luck

scott manning

 

              I agree Darrel is the expert so Congo it is . We are very happy with our choice it was harder then i ever thought . Thank  goodness for Darrel and all his help and putting up with me calling him every day... 

justice

Congrats !! All will be well. Have fun. tke lots of pictures because they grow right before your eyes.

william y