News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Lithuania

Started by Sira, January 25, 2008, 08:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sira

Hello, my name is Sigita. I come from Lithuania. I like allmost all kinds of sports, photography and dogs. I have got two dogs - 9 yars old rotveiller Jetta and 16 months old Cane Corso Baracuda.
I would like to learn more about CC's.

This is me with Baracuda:


And here is Baracuda:


You can find more information about her here

This is Jetta




vilma

Nice to see you  :)
pagaliau prisiregistravai

Sira

Aga, labai ilgai man patvirtinimo nesiunte  ::)

kuma84


Sussi


Kratosz kennel

hello! beautifull female!  :D welcome

Emma H.


MAXENTO


KovuKiara

Welcome
Nice Dog...How much does she weigh?
I have rotti's and cane's, also

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Sira

Quote from: KovuKiara on January 25, 2008, 02:58:51 PM
Nice Dog...How much does she weigh?

Eam, about 37-38 kg. I dont know exactly  ;D

Garciano

Hello Sira
A warm welcome to ypu

Yulia

Hello and Welcome
Nice looking dogs. Who is Baracuda's parets?
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)