News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Greetings From East Cleveland Ohio

Started by O.G.canecorsos, January 11, 2008, 09:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O.G.canecorsos

I am new to the Cane Corso world.  I have an eleven month old black brindle male named Cairo.  He is the son of Rivale's Machiavelli, grandson of Rivale's Mojo, and great-great-great grandson of Italian Champion Boris.  I also have a three month old blue female named Isis.  I am just on the internet meeting people, gathering knowledge,and networking.

Akita


Darrel

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your dogs. I would love to see some pictures of Cairo. We just had a litter out of Bogart who is a Mac son and I am VERY happy with the results.  ;D

Enjoy the forum. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

patti

  I love Mack and Mojo! :) Welcome!! Patti

justice

Welcome aboard. Nice lines your dogs are from.

Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)
How is that Mack son turning out??
Well this is a good place to gain knowledge and talk corsi....
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Garciano


Sandra


Stephanie



USA

Ronda75

Enrica

KahuCaneCorso


Our Grand Guerra