News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Jackie

Started by jcedeno, January 15, 2008, 04:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcedeno

Hello everyone my name is Jackie and I am from South Bend Indiana andÃ,  I am looking forward to speaking with all my fellow Cane Corso owners. My corsos name is Vittorio Valentino and he is 2 years old. He is the best dog I have ever owned. We all call him Vito for short. He is a blue Corso. I love him more then anything. As soon as I can figure out how to upload some pics then everyone can see what he looks like. I am just so amazed how wonderful these animals are and how smart they are too. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing all your wonderful stories.Ã,  :)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

welcome have nice time on this forum ;)
animal's for life!!!!


Joe


Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome!! :) :)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

justice

Welcome to the forum. Who are Vito's parents ?

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D ;D

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Garciano

Welcome to the forum ;D

CC de la Palme

I'm new here as well Jackie..welcome. Blue dogs are my favorite!
Sean McFall
www.corsok9.com

Mary


Sandra


BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Jackie welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Our Grand Guerra

Ã,  Hey Jackie welcome to Forum........Chicago here


Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Best Regards,