News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Picture question

Started by Joe, February 21, 2008, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

when transitioning over were there a lot of pictures lost? A few post I have looked at have red X boxes in them now. People responded saying nice pics but I can't see anything?

canecorsonancy

As far as we know, no pics were lost. E-mail me a direct link to such a post and I will see if I can find what's going on. E-mail it to forum@canecorsoforum.com ;)
xxx
Nancy

Joe

Of course now I can't find them, but If I do I will send them. Thanks 8)

Cohors

About the forum pictures
How some photos appears big and some very small imposing you always to do a double click to show the photo?My photos have less than 150units of resolution and 600x450dimension and couple from others appears big, a mean in the normal view.Why this happen?What to do to see them in the normal way, without double clicking the photo?
360º Cane Corso

Joe

Do you mean the ones loaded right to the forum or the ones using photobucket?

I think the forum automatically makes it like an attachment image that needs to be clicked to open larger.

canecorsonancy

Yup. Marcus always uses the forum upload. The forum shows thumbnails you need to click ;)
Marcus, soon the upload function will no longer work as it seriously slows down the forum. Try to use photobucket.....
xxx
Nancy