News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by ronjhoser, July 25, 2006, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronjhoser

This my newby intro everybody... hi and I hope all are enjoying their stay here.

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

orlo


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Garciano


Veleda / Igni et Ferro

welcome ron!
Would you please tell a little bit more about you and of course your dogs.
I am not curious at all ;D ;D

Irena

welcome to the forum
as Asia said please tell more about yourself  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ronjhoser

I was trying to sneak in, but if you like... I'll give some background.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I have been an addict since 1999.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  My first Corso was the replacement for my last Rott and changed my course forever.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I currently have 2 adult females... Nani & Kelly and a litter of 9 pups from Kelly.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Our pack also consists of 2 boys... one is a blue American Pit Bull Terrier named Deevo and the other, Diablo, is half APBT and half sneaky neighbor dog.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  These guys both came to us as rescues.
We are preparing for the difficult task of letting go of our puppies, as they go to their new homes.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You can see more about our pooches at www.firehorsecanecorso.com.
Thanks for the welcome.
Ron 8)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Fantastic job :D :D :D; what you did and what your stll doing for  Deevo and Diablo
forgive my bad grammar in english by the way :-[

jojo

Hi and welcome Ron - its a wonderful site.  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Quote from: ronjhoser on July 25, 2006, 08:32:08 PM
I was trying to sneak in, but if you like... I'll give some background.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I have been an addict since 1999.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  My first Corso was the replacement for my last Rott and changed my course forever.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I currently have 2 adult females... Nani & Kelly and a litter of 9 pups from Kelly.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Our pack also consists of 2 boys... one is a blue American Pit Bull Terrier named Deevo and the other, Diablo, is half APBT and half sneaky neighbor dog.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  These guys both came to us as rescues.
We are preparing for the difficult task of letting go of our puppies, as they go to their new homes.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You can see more about our pooches at www.firehorsecanecorso.com.
Thanks for the welcome.
Ron 8)
Hahaha, no sneaking in on this forum. We want to know everything ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Welcome on board.
xxx
Nancy