News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Downtime march 8th 2008

Started by Robbrs, March 05, 2008, 09:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbrs

The forum will be down on next saturday (march 8th) between 10AM and 18PM CET.

I've bought a new storage controller for the website from the money we've received from donations. A big thank you for the people who made that possible  ;D

I'll make pictures from the work I'm gonna do on saturday, so you can see where you've donated for. The great thing about that controller is the access speed to the hard drives. The forum can handle more visits in the same time after saturday. That means that we can have more active members on the forum AND keep the same loading speed  ;D

Conclusion: it's a great improvement to the hardware!


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Janet Gigante

Oh no I will have corso forum withdrawal again LOL :'(

So glad the donations are going to good use. I LOVE THIS FORUM!!

Thanks for your time.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA