News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Raduno Cane Corso

Started by jacksparrow, February 17, 2008, 06:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacksparrow

Hello everyone.
Nancy start to thank for having accepted this community.
Hello everyone.
Nancy start to thank for having accepted this community.
I sent an invitation to the Cane Corsican rally to be held in Sicily, 06/05/2008 in the town of Mazara Del wall, Sita in southwestern Sicily.
Those interested in gathering:
Mazara del wall quite easily.
I sent an invitation to the Cane Corso Italiano rally to be held in Sicily, 06/05/2008 in the town of Mazara Del wall, Sita in southwestern Sicily.
Those interested in gathering:
Mazara del wall quite easily.

From Palermo, about 110km Falcone Borsellino liks this shows you how to get there:

http://www.tuttocitta.it/tcolnew/index_tcol.html#sez=1110&tpr=C&ft=1&com=Palermo%20Punta%20Raisi%20Aeroporto%20frazione%20di%20Cinisi%20(PA)&ind=&nc=&comR=Mazara%20del%20Vallo%20(TP)&indR=Via%20del%20Mare&ncR=3&z=76.8&x=12.829094999999998&y=37.928355&lx=13.10109&ly=38.1861&ex=12.5571&ey=37.67061&cv=1&pv=1&noc=4

From Trapani Birgi, about 33km this liks shows you how to get there:

http://www.tuttocitta.it/tcolnew/index_tcol.html#sez=1110&tpr=C&ft=1&com=Trapani%20Birgi%20Aeroporto%20frazione%20di%20Trapani%20(TP)&ind=&nc=&comR=Mazara%20del%20Vallo%20(TP)&indR=Via%20del%20Mare&ncR=3&z=38.4&x=12.52721&y=37.786255&lx=12.49639&ly=37.90092&ex=12.55803&ey=37.67159&cv=1&pv=1&noc=1

For further information:
Telephone: +39 3483602121
Mailto: ragonagiacomo@supereva.it
Hoping to have something done to you welcome.
Sincerely Bartholomew Tumbiolo



Sarka

Mazara is in beautiful place and I know very beautiful house direkt on the beach for rent, whit the dogs is perfect, because is whit 2000qm garde ;D

I spok whit my husband and he told me- in Mazara- this is ok, I like- we drive (is just 3000 km from my home ;D)- then maybe see you in Raduno! ;)

canecorsonancy

Hi Bart. Welcome on board ;D I posted the entry forms and poster from your Raduno in another topic. I hope many from this forum will visit Sicilia soon 8)
xxx
Nancy

jacksparrow

Sarka Hello, I heard that you already been in Mazara del wall.
It was on the beach I hope that you and your husband come.
And how many more you dog lovers Corsican Italian.
Ps: I have understood if you were interested in a house on the beach as if to tell Alessandro Mangano ok!

jacksparrow

Nacy Thanks, I hope you will too in Mazara del vallo Hello Bart

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hello Jack, sounds like it would be a great place for a show, wish I could come!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

jacksparrow

Hi to all of you, Justly nancy has made me notice that the judge's name I have not inserted. 
The Judge of the Assembly Dog Raced That him earth 06/05/2008 is the Doctor Ernesto Di Maio 
Hi Bart

jacksparrow

Hi BluSteel. 
Certainly that you can come, on my posts there is the way to be able to reach Mazara Del Vallo 
If you want I send you the poster to be able to enroll the dogs. 
Bart

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome and enjoy it.

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Rivale C.C.

Welcome!!
That location sounds great! ;D You are lucky to be near there!
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

patti

Welcome!! :) and enjoy this great forum!

ben Fuerte


Hi Bart, welcome to the forum

enjoy it   ;D

ciao  8)

Sussi