News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Cane Corso Nancy

Started by canecorsonancy, May 13, 2006, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsonancy

Ok, I should of course also introduce myself. I own the Cane Corso breed since 1995. That's 11 years already.......... time sure flies when you are having fun ;D
At the moment I own Stella, Stefany, Chiara and Kendra. I do breed, but I'm not in a hurry. Unfortunately Mother Nature is even in less of a hurry with me and my dogs. :'( My last litter is from January 2005. 16 Months already.................
More info about me and my dogs is on my website www.canecorsonancy.info
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hi Nancy,
Just to say Hi ;D and welcome

Casa del Sol

A long overdue Hello and a huge, huge, huge THANK YOU for helping me out with all the advice and answering of all my questions. ;D
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Mobius

Dear Nancy,

Welcome to this forum. Don't feel pressured to learn everything in one day, as this is a very complicated breed. Just stick around and over time you will learn a lot. If you have any questions you can always PM me. I'll be glad to help.   ::)
;D