News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello everyone !

Started by IRAHETAS, March 11, 2008, 04:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRAHETAS

Hi my name is Joanne Iraheta

And I live in north carolina, I love the cane corso its a beautiful dog.I want to learn alot from everyone and meet new people, and of course see pictures of doggies.So far I only have my German shepard "Sammy" she is a female and she just turned 4 months on the 7th. But hopefully soon I will have a corso of my own and show many pictures to everyone.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Rivale C.C.

Hello and welcome to the forum! ;D
Enjoy it...there is alot of info here also :)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

justice

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy and absorb as much info as you possibly can.

Joe


Laura Ice


LisaB

Welcome Joanne and enjoy!!! :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

IRAHETAS

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOME
I WILL BE ASKING QUESTIONS AND ALREADY THE INFO I HAVE READ IS GREAT!!  ;)

Janet Gigante

Welcome and enjoy the forum


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

KahuCaneCorso


Granity