News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

respond trough email

Started by sandrav, June 14, 2008, 01:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandrav

Does anybody still gets a e mail when somebody sends aprivate message or replies in a topic?
I dont.....
And now i check my PB's.... And i see lots of messagea from end may that i didnt know from  ::)

Is there something i have to do to receive them in e mail again?

justice


kris_c_c

i'dont..and for a very long time...a month...
but i'am all the time on the forum..so...

canecorsonancy

I thought it was because I reinstalled my pc and messed up my e-mail settings ::) But now I guess something is wrong in the forum settings :-\ I will ask Robbrs to have a look at it ;)
xxx
Nancy

kris_c_c

Nancy is your birthday...leave our e-mails..dont matter :)

Robbrs

It's fixed. It was a configuration mistake  :)