News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

HELLO FROM ROMANIA

Started by denis_ali, May 18, 2006, 11:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denis_ali

i see that everyone signed here ....except me ;D....so
Hello to all.....
my name is Denis Ali i'm from Romania - Constanta
i'm the owner of "Valle degli Orsi Ali" CANE CORSO
www.canecorso.ro

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Question to Paco/Denis/Ali. What is your first name and what is your family name? First I thought Ali was your first name. Later someone mentioned Denis to me and I had no idea who she was talking about and she meant you! Here you introduce yourself als Denis Ali. And on your website it is Ali Denis. Help!!!!!!!!!  Who should we call you?
xxx
Nancy

denis_ali

 :D :D :D
family name is ALI and my name is DENIS
PACO is just a nickname......
but u can call me how u want.....some people call me.....ALI .....some DENIS.....
for example Patrizia call me ALI .....and Montse....DENIS

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

canecorsonancy

I knew Paco was a nickname ;D But now I know what you call you. Denis ;) And if Patrizia mentions Ali, I will now know who she is talking about. I think it was Denise who started talking about Denis and I had no clue who she was talking about.......... So Patrizia calles you Ail and Denise calls you Denis..... I wonder how those 2 make each other clear who they are talking about ::) ;D
xxx
Nancy

jojo

I'm glad I was not the only one who got confused lol

I think I will stick with Paco!! done!!

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com