News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

kennel"Champion Dinasty",Moscow

Started by Emilia, July 29, 2008, 03:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hga1101


chris


KahuCaneCorso


Stephanie



USA

pia

Hello and welcome. Do you have a website?

Dasha & Ikaro


Cesare

Quote from: Emilia on July 29, 2008, 03:19:40 AM
Hello I'm Emilia Gaidukova.I'm breeder of cane corso since 1999.I have Cerberus,Derium,Dipinta bloodline and some dog from Simona.My result in show-Vice Champion on Eurodogshow-2004-Gretta first dlya dinastii championov,;on Eurodogshow-2006-best puppy,2 place-Era Queen iz D.Ch,2 place-Leogreto Big Praise iz D.Ch,3 place-Imperial Royal Flash iz D.cg;on Eurodogshow-2007-Junior winner Joselito del Roso Malpelo,and best puppy,on Worlddogshow-2008-Junior winner Quentiliano d.r.m,3 place -Leogreto Big Praise iz D.Ch,3 place in Champinn class-Imperial royal Flash iz d.ch,2place in ch.class-Udacha iz D.Ch.

Hello

Welcome :)

Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

Polina Adukone

Hi! Emilia!
Nice to see you here  ;D ;D  ;D

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Arnold Huszar

Hello Emilia,
Welcome to the forum  :)
Arnold Huszár from Hungary
www.canecorso.lap.hu

Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud