News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Finland

Started by Umamadonna, September 02, 2008, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umamadonna

Hi!
I have 3 newfoundlands and 1 shih-tzu. I don`t have a corso yet, but I hope some day I will...... ;D

Maja

Welcome  ;D

I used to have Newfoundlands and now I have Corsos and although I really would not be able to say which breed is better but I am sure they would compliment each other perfectly

Enjoy the forum

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Umamadonna


Joe


owais

Welcome !
Though I dont have cc too but really fond of this breed and soon will be getting one.....
Cheers.

Owais

MAXENTO


Umamadonna


Helmut

Hello and Welcome here on the Forum, you'll find here lots of useful information about our breed and the right Cane Corso too :)

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


justice