News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Portugal

Started by carla & Lolly, September 19, 2008, 07:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carla & Lolly

Hi Everyone,
I am Carla from Estoril Portugal.
Even though I have had rottweillers and Pequinois (Yes I am an extremist) for the past 10 years I am now interested in adding to the family by giving a CC a home. I fell in Love with the breed a few weeks ago when I was first introduced to them by a friend.
As I am new to this breed I would appreciate all the help I can get with choosing a highly reputable breeder.

Hugs
Hi From Portugal

Phantom

Hello Carla and let me be the first to welcome you. I believe you have a lot of options being in Portugal, but I would start with Montse first. She is in Barcelona, and you can visit her site at www.rothorm.com. She has many fine examples of the breed and has achieved more than some of us could dream. And if you aren't interested in her examples, I'm sure she could guide and direct you elsewhere.

Erik

KahuCaneCorso


Maja

Hi Carla

Welcome to the forum  ;D

I was just about to reply to your email when I saw this post so I may as well reply to you this way
It is not all that difficult to export from UK but definitely unnecessarily expensive
Where the recommendations are concerned I can only but echo Erik... if you contact Montse she would definitely be able to help you

Mariana

Helmut

Hello Carla, welcome here on the forum, for sure Montse would be a good address nor only because of the close distance   ;) ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

carla & Lolly

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for all your help and support and also a big thank you to all those breeders who put up with my phone calls today........you were all very helpful, thank you.
I spoke to a few breeders in Italy today and amongst the chats I got completly muddled. One said that I had to wait until the dog was 5 months before shipping him out as it was necessary to wait for a passport. However another helpful lady breeder in Holland adviced me that this was only necessary if the dog was due for the rabbies vac. Can someone please provide the standard Eu regulatios on this? Sorry once again for being so ignorant.
Hugs
Hi From Portugal

Cane Club Kennel

Oi Carla, seja bem vinda ao fórum.

Já estive hospedado por algumas vezes na casa de amigos em Portugal e fiz muitas viajens de automóvel desde Lisboa-Barcelona e Barcelona-Lisboa. É extremamente cansativo, porém você não tem tantas burocracias para trazer o cão até seu país e na última vez que precisei fazer isso, meus amigos espanhóis enviaram o cão via MRW até Badajoz, cidade divisa entre Portugal e Espanha. Esse tipo de envio é barato e sem nenhuma burocracia.

Assim como os amigos acima, eu também acho que você deveria consultar a Montse do Rothorm Kennels de Barcelona, pois ninguém melhor que ela para te ajudar a adquirir um ótimo exemplar assim como driblar as burocracias tradicionais para se enviar um cão via transporte aéreo, se for o caso.

Ah, ela também entende muito bem o nosso português !  :P

Espero ter ajudado.

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

carla & Lolly

Quote from: Cane Club Kennel on September 19, 2008, 10:16:49 PM
Oi Carla, seja bem vinda ao fórum.

Já estive hospedado por algumas vezes na casa de amigos em Portugal e fiz muitas viajens de automóvel desde Lisboa-Barcelona e Barcelona-Lisboa. É extremamente cansativo, porém você não tem tantas burocracias para trazer o cão até seu país e na última vez que precisei fazer isso, meus amigos espanhóis enviaram o cão via MRW até Badajoz, cidade divisa entre Portugal e Espanha. Esse tipo de envio é barato e sem nenhuma burocracia.

Assim como os amigos acima, eu também acho que você deveria consultar a Montse do Rothorm Kennels de Barcelona, pois ninguém melhor que ela para te ajudar a adquirir um ótimo exemplar assim como driblar as burocracias tradicionais para se enviar um cão via transporte aéreo, se for o caso.

Ah, ela também entende muito bem o nosso português !  :P

Espero ter ajudado.

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

Ola Eduardo,
Desculpa mas eu nao sei escrever bem em Portuguese visto que embora seja Portuguesa vivi a minha vida toda no estranjeiro.
Si, acho que vou fazer isso mesmo.
Obrigada por tudo.

Grande Abraco
xxxxxxx
Hi From Portugal

justice


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Zadoque

Ola Carla,

Seja bem vinda e aproveite o forum... ;) :)