News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from France

Started by Elodie, October 04, 2008, 07:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elodie

Hy,

my name is Elodie and I'm living near Paris
I've got one cane corso, Jules, He is 3 years old

in the pleasure to read to you!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

lea

bonjour élodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome  :)
                 kayla

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Elodie

Thank you for your reception!  :D

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy


justice


Maria

welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France  :)

rebecca

hello and welcome on board ;D ;D
animal's for life!!!!


Elodie

Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France  :)

hye Maria,
You have may be seen Léa and her bitch Athena who made the CACIB
I imagine that the CACIB is different with regard to to you!

Yuna

hello and welcome! have you any pics of your dog?  ;)

Maria

Quote from: Elodie on October 06, 2008, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France  :)

hye Maria,
You have may be seen Léa and her bitch Athena who made the CACIB
I imagine that the CACIB is different with regard to to you!

I made some pictures there. I'll try to post them on this forum ang you'll help me to recognize, who is who  ;)

Elodie

Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 05:50:34 PM
Quote from: Elodie on October 06, 2008, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France  :)

hye Maria,
You have may be seen Léa and her bitch Athena who made the CACIB
I imagine that the CACIB is different with regard to to you!

okay With pleasure!
I made some pictures there. I'll try to post them on this forum ang you'll help me to recognize, who is who  ;)