News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from California

Started by bullygirl, October 11, 2008, 04:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullygirl

Quote from: canecorsonancy on October 11, 2008, 12:52:07 PM
Welcome :D
Can you please give us your name. It's always nice to know who we are talking to ;)

Sorry, I forgot to add that in the intro, my name is Kerry.

Mobius

Your first Corso... life just got a little better!

Welcome to this forum. I'm in Southern California, but grew up in the North. Tell us a bit about your dog's origins, if you want to.

maxttran

Hello From San Jose California. I am apart of the Norcal Group that is meeting tommorrow. Where did you get the pup from? She looks Familiar.

bullygirl

I got her from Juan in San Jose - he is the one that told me about the Fremont meetings so you probably know him? 

maxttran

Yes I know him very Well :) :) I helped him alot with this litter. We are corso lovers here. Hope to see you soon.

bullygirl

After she has at least 1 more shot I plan to start taking her.  My kids are 6 & 8, is this something they could go to and watch or something I would want to find a babysitter for?

maxttran

We have kids out there sometimes but we are teaching dogs to bring up there prey drive and to bite on command. Not all dogs are completed yet so you might want to get use to it for a few visits before you bring the kids.

LiL Richie

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Pacifica

 8)  More people from Cali, NICE !!!!   8)     

Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com